Book Review: When He Reads to Me

 


You'll love this if you enjoy:

❥Forbidden romance
🏍️MC Romance
🩷Friends to Lovers
🫦Dark Themes
💄Broken but Sassy FMC
👥Opposites Attract
🌶️Spicy
⛓️Possessive Alpha MMC

I loved him from the beginning.

In the middle.
But maybe not at the end.
His love for me was full of possibilities, hopes, and dreams a girl like me wasn’t accustomed to.
He was a nightmare that cracked and bled through my hands, and I stood there watching as it seeped into the ground.
Until him.
He put me back together.
Without even knowing he was doing so.
And he wasn’t even my husband.


My Review

T.L. knocks it out of the park with this book! I devoured this book. It is so freaking good. I take that back, it is AMAZING!

Milo is morally black, and I could not get enough of him. He could have taken down Lissie's ex-husband a long time ago but for her, he would do anything. That means respecting her wishes and allowing him to live...for now. 

The way that Milo allowed Lissie to gain power in herself is awesome. Um, there is nothing sexier than having a man read a spicy romance book. Not only read but purchase all of the author's other romance books, so that he always has a book to read. Love these two together. 


T.L. Smith Instagram and TikTok

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Aberrations

Book Giveaway