Book Review: Steel

 

Why you will love this book:
✔MC President
✔Traitor’s Daughter
✔Her or His Club
✔Hurt/Comfort
✔Sudden Parent (to her younger brother)
✔Touch my family and die
✔Edging, Begging, and Praise
✔Found Family

BLURB:

I was caught stealing from the Twisted Kings, and now I’m at the mercy of Jameson Steel.

It’s not like I planned any of this... The same way I didn’t plan on being the only parent to my four-year-old brother.

But one night, everything went sideways, and now Jameson is my only chance at getting out of this mess.

He doesn’t trust me, but he needs me to get back at the man who sent me to his clubhouse. His protection for my cooperation. As long as my brother is safe, it’s a deal I can’t refuse.

But living with the enemy is dangerous. Jameson’s vengeance is prolific. He only cares about revenge, and he’s not interested in the pre-built family I come with.

The Twisted Kings are his life. Nothing comes before his club or the president patch on his chest—especially not us.

Or so I thought…


My Review

Tempe is a great big sister to Austin. He instantly won me over with his superhero cape. It was great to see Austin come out of his shell as the story went on. The way that Jameson interacted with Austin is too cute. I felt the hug that Austin gave Jameson. Jameson may be the MC president but underneath the tough exterior is a soft side. He loves his grandma, Pearl. She was a nice addition to this book. I loved this book so much. It got better and better as the story progressed. It is a slow burn romance but so worth the wait. That one moment between Tempe and Jameson at the club when she was sitting on his lap! "You break all my rules, Tempe" I look forward to reading the next book and getting to see more of Ghost and Luna.


Buy Link: Available in KU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Aberrations

Book Giveaway