Book Review: Knowing the Ogre's Heart

 


After the death of his parents at the hands of human villagers, young Cragnorr the ogre was orphaned. Mia, only a child herself, rescued him from certain death, and has kept him a secret since. Now the silent, gentle Cragnorr has made it his mission to protect Mia, at any cost.

But when Cragnorr's presence is discovered by Mia's village, they're forced to run. While the two friends must try to survive in the wilderness, their bond evolves into something else... until they accidentally wander into bandit territory.

Under orders from the bandit king, Cragnorr must fight in the gladiator pit for entertainment while Mia is forced to watch. Can they escape this terrible place, or will the peaceful giant become the vicious monster he is inside to save Mia?


My Review


OMG. I loved this story of Mia and Cragnorr so much. If you love monster romances, you are going to want to read this book. My heart ached for them both. They had to fight for their love bit it was so worth it. 

"My ogre. My lover. My best friend."

The love that Mia and Cragnorr share is very strong. They would sacrifice themselves for each other because living it not worth it if your mate is not there with you. Love that both Cragnorr and Mia were both naive of the intimate physical acts between two people. So that when they were discovering pleasure, it was something that they both could have a shared moment together. 

"She is mine. My Mia. My entire world."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Aberrations

Book Giveaway