Book Review: Hockey Boy

 

Lennox Kennedy is beautiful, loud and the love of my life.

She’s also my ex-girlfriend.

The first time I saw her after ten years apart, I slammed into the plexiglass minutes before our game was set to begin. The second time I threw up. But third time’s a charm apparently because as my fiancée and I walked into an appointment to meet the woman hired to plan our nuptials–there she was again.

Obviously, I did what any smart man would do–I called off the wedding.

I don’t have a plan per se, other than winning back the only girl I’ve ever loved.

As a future hall of famer and one of the best centers hockey has ever seen, I know a thing or two about winning, but convincing Lennox Kennedy to give this hockey boy another chance might just be the challenge of a lifetime and this game I’m playing may turn out to be nothing but a pucking disaster.


My Review

Aiden fell first and still fell hard for Lennox. I actually liked how much Aiden was pursuing Lennox, knowing she always was the one. Lennox tried to keep things professional between them but that all changed when they pretending to fake date. 

Aiden's rules in the bedroom. Um, yes. These two are steaming up the pages of this book. These two are endgame. 

Brittanee always brings the witty humor, and this book is no exception. I loved the banter between the Langfield siblings. They always keep me very entertained. The women that that love the Langfield men are strong, but you have to say that they are a little "crazy" for putting up with them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Aberrations

Book Giveaway