Book Review: The Gargoyle and the Songbird

 


A siren pop star with a stalker problem, a gargoyle bodyguard with a heart of stone, and a completely unexpected wedding weekend.

Life has been a whirlwind since my debut album dropped, but not all of it is the good kind. Turns out, audiences aren’t the only thing I’m attracting—I’ve got a stalker. My manager insists I need protection, and before I know it, there’s a big, hunky gargoyle bodyguard at my door.

Graeme is my polar opposite in every way. He’s a massive grump who seems to think smiling is against his job description. The man is all business, no pleasure. And my free-spirited nature seems to be getting under his stone-cold skin.

I can’t figure out if I want to punch him or kiss him!

Unfortunately, my sour new shadow has to come with me to Elderberry Falls for my best friend’s wedding weekend. And what’s worse…it seems like my stalker has come too.

With danger lurking closer than I realized, I may have to trust Graeme with more than just my safety…


The Gargoyle and the Songbird is a standalone fantasy romance set in the magical town of Elderberry Falls. It is interconnected with other tales in the Elderberry Falls series but can be read alone.

All books in the Elderberry Falls series guarantee short, sweet, spicy romances in a cozy magical town with a happily ever after!


My Review

I love this book so much. Despite Graeme's "grumpy" personality, I did like him as soon as I met him. He and Ecco could not be more different but as the saying goes, "opposites attract". If you love a good monster romance that will have you drooling for more, than you need to read this book!

Ecco has a sunny personality. I love that she was able to showcase her talent and heart. The way she interacted with her family and cared for her friends, made me want to be her friend. Um, who would not want a big, handsome gargoyle to protect them "up close and personal".

When Graeme was protecting Ecco from making a fool of herself and threw her over his shoulder. That got a chuckle out of me but not as much as when Graeme opened the "naughty chest". As if Graeme needs any toys as he is equipped with a tail. I love when a tail is involved. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Aberrations

Book Giveaway