Book Review: Hateful Vows

 


The city has been ruled by the five families since before I was born. Wicked Falls Elite was ruled by their sons.

Everyone hated me here but none more than Briggs Weston, and he has vowed to make my life a living hell.

Briggs is as gorgeous as he is unhinging, sinister, and untouchable.

But If he thinks I’m going to bow down to him without a fight, he is going to be in for a rude awakening.

*This is the first book in the Wicked Falls Elite series, but it can be read as a standalone. Please be advised that this story includes many triggers. A complete list of triggers can be found inside the book. This story ends in a HEA.*


My Review

If you love bully romances, then you will want to pick up a copy of this book. This book is an addicting read. I know I could not stop reading it. You can say that I was invested in Wren and Briggs. 

Briggs is someone who I had a hate/love relationship with. I hated him for the way he treated Wren in the beginning, but I warmed up to him by the end. Yet, the way that he claims Wren, does make your heart fill with joy. He will take anyone down who dares to look or touch her. 

Wren has a bit of a stubborn streak to her. Yet, she could not keep it up too long where Briggs is involved. I am glad that both Wren and Briggs shared their "firsts" with each other. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Aberrations

Book Giveaway