Book Review: Terms of Obsession

 


Stalk me once, take me twice.


But only if you’re my King.

Callie Carter

Choosing to work at a new club might be risky, but moonlighting under the alias Brandy makes it comfortable enough for me. This is the type of work I love, and who doesn’t jump on an invitation to work at a highly-elite adults only club in the mile high city? I want to play and have all the fun and rough experiences that I’ve dreamed of but never had a partner who I trust enough to let me be used that way.

Nate Everstein

It’s one thing working at the Sins and Secrets club as a favor to my friends, but bartending on the night the new girl walks in is both a punishment and reward. She’s my type of crazy, and even if she thinks my name is Jacob like the nametag says, I’ll get her screaming the right one soon enough. She might think she’s being followed, but she has no idea who’s watching through her window at night, and to what end I’ll go to ensure I’m forever the only one doing so.

A club workplace, free-use BDSM club book.


My Review

Let's just say that Callie and Nate's first run in of each other was not a pleasant one. More like strangers/enemies to lovers. Callie surprised me by just how wanton she is with what she desires. Although, I know a lot of this has to do with Nate. He pushed her but not so hard. 

While the scenes involving Nate and Callie are short, they are still spicy. They have a bunch of kinks. It makes a difference when you have a partner or DOM in this case that you can trust. 

This novella is a nice introduction to this series. After reading this novella, I know I am excited to continue this series. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Aberrations

Book Giveaway