Book Review: Fractured Obsession

 


Elanee


I’m a pawn in a game between two powerful men.
My captor, who I despise.
The other I ran away from.
Now, our paths cross again, and I hope he doesn’t fall for the trap.
We can’t meet. It’s forbidden.
If we’re caught, it’ll doom us both.


Dmitri

I thought I’d never see her again.
I let her go once and wasn’t making that cruel mistake twice.
I loathe the man who’s caged her, and I will set her free again.
No matter the cost.
No matter the blood spilled.
She’s mine.

*This is a forbidden dark romance stand alone.*


My Review

Elanee and Dmitri are truly meant for each other. It took them too long to realize it and give into their feelings. Yet, to everyone else around them, it was not surprise. They all saw the chemistry these two shared for one another.

Elanee may not be a trained fighter like her sister, but she still does alright in dangerous situations. Luckily, she does not have to worry too much as Dmitri is always around to watch over her and protect her, even if it means taking a bullet for her. 

Absolutely loved this book. I got lost in a good way within the pages of this book. Devouring every word. Although, it would not be a Kia book if we did not talk about the spicy scenes! There are many scenes. I was exhausted after reading every one of them and breathing harder as well. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Aberrations

Book Giveaway