Book Review: Diamond in the Dark

 


First they break me. Then they claim me. All I want is freedom from the world I left.

When my sister called me, panicked because her surprise pregnancy violated the terms of her soon-to-be-arranged marriage, I took her place in a Faustian bargain with the three men who’d intended to buy her.

My new partners are violent and uncompromising men who threaten everything I’ve built over the past decade. Will I find a way to stand before them as an equal? Or will they drive me straight into the danger I so desperately tried to escape?

Diamond in the Dark is a standalone, fast burning, dark, mafia romance. For a complete list of content notes and trigger warnings, please visit my website.


My Review

Hello. Let me start again by saying WOW! I absolutely loved this book. It was like crack as I was addicted to Rian, Cormac, and Liam. These guys had me all twisted up and craving them. 

Ginevra is a strong, fierce FMC. It is great that the guys allowed her to still show this side of her without taming it, except for in the bedroom. It is here behind closed doors that Rian, Liam and Cormac reign supreme. 

Don't ask me to choose a favorite as I love each of these men in their own way. This book is a high octane, SPICY, must read!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Aberrations

Book Giveaway