Book Review: Come Here and Kiss Me

 


Expensive. Powerful. And entirely fucked up.

That sums up the pretentious - but elite - circle I grew up in. As much as I hate it, this life has its perks. If I want it, it’s mine. It’s as simple as that. Until she showed up; she’s a tempting little vixen I’m not allowed to have.

One intense night changed it all between us, threatening to shatter everything we know. She came up with a lie. I came up with a cover. Because the truth is… I can’t keep my hands off her and one night would never be enough.


My Review

Brooklyn and Ronan started out with a bang and ended with one. I loved when Brooklyn called Ronan "Professor Wolf" that was really sexy. I will say that Ronan is very generous with Brooklyn with his tongue and fingers. 

I have been anxiously awaiting this book since the authors first announced this collaboration. Let me tell you that they did not disappoint. They did deliver on the gossip girl vibe with lots of steamy s#x. 

Once, I started reading, I could not stop. I was enjoying every moment of this book. It was for sure a very quick read for me. Looking for your next stay up all night read, then you have to pick up Come Here and Kiss Me by M. Robinson and Willow Winters. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway