Book Review: H E R

 


A dark contemporary romance that grips you from the start.

Justice

After witnessing the murder of my parents,

protecting my brother became my priority.

I watch the shadows for clues, anything that will lead to their killer.

I can’t stop.

Especially now …

not when he offers me the sweet vengeance I never knew I craved.

Redemption

I always knew I was put on this earth to deliver death to the corrupt.

I find them, put an end to their destruction, and keep hunting.

That is until Justice is distorted, her light tampered with.

I won’t stop until she is redeemed.

Their mistake was to touch what is mine.

Now instead of a swift end,

I’ll make them suffer.


My Review

As soon as I started reading this book, I was instantly hooked. This is a great sign of an awesome book. From the storyline to the characters, I loved it all. Ooh and the steam between Justice and Dylan was hot. 

The close-knit bond that Justice shared with her brother, Jules. and best friend, Jasmin is amazing. They really had each other's backs. You could see the love that Justice and her brother shared. 

It was like the air was sucked out of the room whenever Dylan walked in. Each moment that Justice and Dylan shared together got steamier and steamier. I could not get enough of these two together. Although, I did like Noah and Justice together for a different reason. What they shared was more of a deeper bond as they knew each other for a long time. 

I can't wait to read the next book by Xochitl. She has gained a fan in me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway