Pukka’s Promise: The Quest for Longer-Lived Dogs.

Any dog lover would agree that we all want to know the secrets to how to keep our loved pets around longer and healthier. So if there was a fountain of youth for dogs I would say where it is and I am gone. Since I am not aware of such a fountain the next best thing is Mr. Kerasote and his book Pukka’s Promise: The Quest for Longer-Lived Dogs.


Mr. Kerasote really did his homework. He outlines in extensive details and I mean the details have details. Mr. Kersote explains about the downfalls of bad breeding, especially crossbreeding. Which I never was a fan of cross breeding myself. I just do not like the look of many of the dogs that are a product of this.

While I appreciated all of the information that Mr. Kersote shared. After a while I could not take anymore of it as reading this book felt like reading a text book. Nothing learned new for me which was a bummer. However this book might make a good gift for a dog lover in your life or friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations