Vagos, Mongols, and Outlaws


I have recently found myself gravitating more towards non fiction novels. Thus the reason that I picked up this book to read it. In addition, that I like to read about subject matters that sound appealing to me, true crimes, and events that I am not familiar with.

First off let me just comment and state that the things that Mr. Falco went through while undercover in these bike gangs is wicked crazy. I can not imagine how desperate you have to be to volunteer to do this type of job. Someone who does this does has to be a little crazy. I mean from what I read in this book about the Vagos, they are one nasty bike gang. As I am sure that with most gangs they probably treat the women the same way. However to actually read about the way the women were treated did make me sick to my stomach. This is even without all of the gory details.

All I could think about how Mr. Falco must have felt day in and day out not knowing if his cover would be blown or he would survive to live another day. It must be like holding a grenade in your hand and pulling the pin and playing chicken.

I am not familiar with any of the bike gangs mentioned in this book other then the Outlaws by name only. My only criticism with this book was that the first about sixteen chapters was focused on the Vagos. The last half of the book felt rushed with the telling of how Mr. Falco helped bring down the Mongols and Outlaws. If you ever wanted to know what it was like to be in a bike gang without actually joining one, then you should check this book out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations