Midwinter Blood is like finding a piece of valuable treasure!





Eric Seven is a journalist. He is traveling to Blessed Island. He has heard stories about the island and the people there that do not age. Eric meets Merle. He feels an instant connection with her. Eric has a feeling that he has met her before. Eric realizes that he has met Merle before in a past life. Not just a past life but six other lives.


I have never read anything by this author. To be honest this is not the type of book that I would typically purchase for myself but always willing to try new authors. While, this book did sound good I still had my reservations about it going into the book. Well those were quickly put aside once I started reading this book. I was spellbound. I could not read this book fast enough. This was both a good thing and a bad thing. Good because it was that great and bad because this book already was a fast read with short chapters.

The seven stories just flowed from one to the next. Each one added to the whole tale as a whole piece of the pie. I am not usually a fan of time travel but loved it for this book. The refreshing thing I loved about this book was that the stories were told from future to past or the beginning. So I knew how the story ended but it was cool to get to go backwards and see how it all started. I want to go back and comment and say that this book was in a sense time travel but more reincarnation. This book will have both young and adult readers enjoying it. Midwinter Blood is like finding a piece of valuable treasure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations