The Tyburn Waltz makes me waltz with joy.




Julie Wynne thought for sure she would die in prison. Luckily for her, a mysterious benefactor decided to take pity on her in exchange for her services. Julia finds herself the in the employment of Lord Ashcroft. Lord Ashcroft’s mother, Lady Georgiana is in need of a new companion.

Just like Julie, Ned Fairchild’s future did not look promising. Though, Ned finds himself the Earl of Dorset and one of the most popular men around. Now both Ned and Julie have found themselves in a world of mystery, intrigue and romance.

I have to confess that I have never heard or read anything by this author until now. At first when I started reading this book I got a bit lost as it jumped around very quickly. I felt that I was starting in the middle of the book. Once I figured out what was happening, I was able to really sit back and enjoy this book.

Julie blossomed before my eyes. She started out as a somewhat meek but as the story progressed, she grew more comfortable in her own skin and had spunk to her. I like that Ned was not stuck up like I imagine most Earls to be like. Ned was a charmer. The romance between Ned and Julie was anything but sweet. There was passion. In this story there was an assortment of crazy and intriguing characters in this story, besides the main leads. I plan to try check out other published works by Maggie MacKeever. The Tyburn Waltz makes me waltz with joy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway