Book Review: To Be Fated

 



From best selling author Willow Winters comes the second collection in the smoldering fantasy Wounded Kiss World. Following To Be Claimed, To Be Fated continues the fast paced and sizzling fated mates romances.

Fate never prepared them and, for some, it may be too late. If you enjoy sexy, paranormal romances and stand-alone, insta-love stories, complete with a happily ever after, this book is for you. This collection contains three standalones.

Please note, this collection can be read without having read anything else but it is highly recommended to read To Be Claimed first so you can fully enjoy how the world unravels and how these tales weave together.


My Review

I really enjoyed this collection of stories. Willow did bring the spice and lots of it. With each story, the spice level I thought picked up. I have not read many by Willow, but I do know that I would read more paranormal romance books from her. In fact, I will go back and read To Be Claimed. 

If you love shifter stories and fated mates, these stories will do it for you. I know I enjoyed them. Although, I must as that I did like both Captive Desire and Under His Regin a little better than Broken Fate. 

The way that the guys became all alpha and claimed their mates...sexy! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Book Giveaway

Aberrations