Book Review: Married to my Grumpy Minotaur Boss

 

It’s a bad idea to fake marry your grumpy minotaur boss on reality TV, right?

But when ratings are down and he catches me snooping on his computer, I open my big mouth and... well...


I might have come up with an idea to rescue the network, but I didn't take into account what it would feel like to be his. Even if it's not real.

Now we’re stuck together on a romantic island on my dream honeymoon, with only one bed!

He’s the monster husband of my dreams. He’s controlling, yet tender. His knowing smile and monstrous good looks make my mouth dry and my panties… not! I used to wish he’d notice me. The problem is all he seems to notice about me are the ways I annoy him. While all I notice are the ways he’d be perfect for me.

Can we save the network and his job—and mine? More importantly, can I keep from falling desperately, madly, painfully in love with him? Because that would be the worst mistake of all!


My Review

As soon as I started reading this book, I was hooked. Ronan is grumpy but underneath that tough exterior, he is a big cinnamon roll. When Ronan would get nervous, he had a habit of scratching his horn. I thought this was endearing. 

The one moment that really won me over was when Ronan picked Justine up on his plane and she found that he had stocked up on a bunch of her favorite romance authors. Any man who will indulge in his woman's interests with pleasure gets an A+ in my book. 

This book is a fast read. Steamy and witty!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Book Giveaway

Aberrations