Book Review: Snapdragons

 



I’m a monster DNA experiment and my beasts salivate at the thought of her.
In my human life, I was a hardworking blue-collar man.
And now I’m a monster.
My anger is tenfold in this form.
Yet I find a part of me that’s fragile and needs protecting.
Every day, I turn to stone on her property to watch over her.
At night, I let myself into her home.
I find it impossible to stop myself.
These things inside me roar knowing this woman is mine.
I won’t let her be taken from me.
Not when she’s all I have left.
I watch. I stalk.
I feast. I prey.
I devour her when she has no idea.
The invisibility of my new body works to my advantage.
Until I see her scars.
The love I pour into her is nothing compared to the hate I’ll give to him.
She. Is. Mine.
And all my beasts agree.


My Review

If you love monster romances, then you need not look any further than January Rayne. She smashes it out of the park with her books. This newest series is for the extreme monster lovers! That is what I am going to label this series "Extreme monster romance".

Rhett being turned into a monster was a very good thing. It made him more intriguing. The mash up of the various creatures he became is not what I could have predicted. He became an enigma of sorts. It was like I could feel everything that he felt while in any of his various forms. Who doesn't love tenacles or tails. Yet, with Rhett you get both!

Mickey needed someone like Rhett. It was great to see her become stronger again after her original ordeal. That scene where she got intimate with Rhett in his gargoyle form was he!!a sexy! I did not want this book to end. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Book Giveaway

Aberrations