Book Review: Penalty Kill

 

Penalty Killis a college hockey romance with a playboy hero who gets a second chance with the girl he never got over.

Van

I have one final season at Bainbridge University to show the scouts what I’ve got before I shoot my shot as a free agent and try to make it in the pros.

The only thing standing between me and the hockey career I’ve worked my ass off for is the class schedule straight out of my nightmares.

There’s no way I’m passing these courses. But if I fail, I can kiss my future goodbye.

The only hope I have is the tutor Coach had assigned to me.




My Review

Andi is a new to me author. Yet, after reading this book, I do want to read more books from Andi. Yes, this book featured hockey, but it was not just about the sport. It was all about the emotions. The emotions between Josie and Van. This is what really drew me into this book. 


The way that Van opened up to Josie and poured his heart out to her. It made me really connect to him and want to give him a hug. The romance between Josie and Van is kind of a slow burn one. Yet, that does not mean that the spice I lacking as it is hot. 


Josie's siblings did steal the show for me. The wise crack comments that came out of their mouths. had me laughing the whole time.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Book Giveaway

Aberrations