Book Review: Protect Me

 


Protect me is a LIGHT GRAY bodyguard romance novella standalone.


He can protect me from everyone but himself

Isabella
Two weeks. The job is only for fourteen days. He’ll be on guard every minute of the day, trying to protect and preserve me. I don’t like being babysat, and I’m hell-bent on making him work to keep me safe.

Vance is my bodyguard, and he tries so hard to keep his hands off me, but I’ve always been very persuasive. I find myself wanting to let go of what I’m required to hold on to for my arranged marriage.

I want control when I’ve never been allowed to have it.

This bodyguard romance has dark content and themes. Full list of content warnings on LaurenBiel.com


Tropes:
Age gap
Innocent but sassy fmc
Grumpy protector mmc
Forced proximity
MCs from different worlds


My Review

I absolutely loved this novella. It was a fast read for me. It may be light gray but that does not mean that the spice is light. The way that Vance would tell Isabella to not touch herself. I felt the frustration girl right there with you. 

It may have started out as a barb by Isabella to call Vance "Daddy" but either way, it is hot. Everything was great from the snarky banter to the touch her moments. The way that Vance called the shots and had Isabella on her knees had me all hot and bothered. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Book Giveaway

Aberrations