Book Review: Zeb

 

Two families – One follows the letter of the law, and the other… doesn’t. But somehow, they’ve made it work. Neighbors and friends. Bound by past generations of honor, trust, and even love.
~~~
Mahina and Zeb's epic love story continues in Book Two! 


My Review

If you were missing the spice from Mahina, you can be assured that you will get your fill of it in this book! I mean, chapter one featured the first of many smexy scenes between Mahina and Zeb. Nalani took me on an emotional and scorching, hot ride with this duet!

I loved Zeb's nickname for Mahina "Petal". Every time that he called her that, I swooned. I truly could not get enough of these two together. Zeb oozed touch her and d!e vibes! The aftercare scene was touching and hot. A man who pleasures his woman and cares for her afterwards...yes, please. 

This may be the end of this duet, but readers may not have seen the last of these two as Mahina's sister, Levi gets her own story next. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway