Book Review: Vengeful Dreams

 



Daniella

Revenge,
I crave it,
But can’t get it on my own.
I ventured into the underworld and broke into the house of a monster.
And now, I have to pay the price for his help.

Work for the cold, ruthless Bratva prince,
The one whose name is whispered throughout the underworld,
And earn his trust.

But before I collect my part of the bargain,
I accidentally start an underworld war.


Kazimir

The Bratva hardened me, forged me into the perfect soldier.
Nothing surprises me.
Until I discover a little thief in my home.

The audacity of this woman,
A clever girl, aware of our world, but always keeping away,
Until now. Until she needs help when the more legal channels fail her.

I’m captivated by her graceful presence.
I can’t stay away. She calls to a part of me I thought was long burned away.
She came to the underworld looking for a dark knight,
Now I’m not letting her go. I want her—all of her.
And I will do anything to keep her in my dark kingdom.
Forever mine.
Even if it means breaking the rules and starting a war on her behalf.

Vengeful Dreams is the first book of the Vlasov Bratva tales, set in the Midwest Underworld series. It’s a stand-alone darker mafia romance, with no cheating, a guaranteed HEA, and no cliffhangers. A morally grey romance, this book may not be suitable for everyone.


My Review

OMG. I loved this book so, so much. Daniella may have snuck into Kazimir's home, but she "stole" his heart! Kazimir calling Daniella his "Little Thief". The further and further I got in this story, the more I fell hard for these two and their relationship. 

The angst between these two! Every time that Daniella would do something like hug Kazimir or brought him food, just warmed my heart. Kazimir grunting and in the same breath telling Daniella he loved her. may have made my ovaries explode. 

Yes, yes, yes! This book is everything I needed or wanted. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway