Book Review: The Wife Situation

 

The grumpy billionaire accuses me of stealing, has me fired, and now wants me as his temporary wife…I think he’s lost his mind.

Easton Calloway needs a wifey pronto, and he chooses me to temporarily fill the position. While I want to tell him to eff off, I can’t walk away from the temptation. So I do what any broke actress living in New York City would do, and agree to the terms and conditions.

It should be easy: a year of marriage, a cushy penthouse, and a spending allowance. After 365 days, I’ll receive divorce papers and a check for millions. All I have to do is pretend we’re happily married without falling in love.

Doable, right?

The Wife Situation is a billionaire, age gap (10 years), marriage of convenience romance with a happily ever after! It’s a stand-alone with open-door scenes. Included: a rich AF hero who’s a professional on the streets but a bad boy in the sheets who isn’t afraid to call his little heartbreaker my wife.


My Review

I love a book that can make me laugh and give me all the feel-good vibes. That is what Lyra did with this book. I could not stop reading it. The Wife Situation is both sweet and spicy!

Lexi and Easton are great together. Their first meet up through may not have gotten off on the right foot. Yet, it is a memorable one. Lexi and Easton's relationship is full of so many troupes. Ask them and they will share with you all the different ones. This is one of my favorite things was the witty banter of troupes that they threw out at each other...billionaire, fake marriage, enemies to lovers, Pretty Woman, to name a few. Ok, I added the last one, but Lexi did go from house cleaner to billionaire wife. 

Easton has a twin brother named Weston. Yes, Easton and Weston. Weston keeps things entertaining every time he was in a scene. I am so glad to see that the next book will feature Weston and Carlee's story. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway