Book Review: The Sinners

 


Ridgewood, California.


What a waste of potential.

I would have never guessed that this small city would become my solace, but here we are.

Trying not to think of the love of your life every moment of every day is incredibly difficult. Such a fool I had been to think she was ever truly mine.

Joining a motorcycle club hadn’t been something I’d ever thought I’d do, but when approached, I found it hard to say no.

And if there is one thing I have learned from The Sinners, it is that blood doesn’t make you family, loyalty does. The Sinners a novella meant to bridge Sins of Sorrow with Marked By Cain (a standalone), and Sins of Bliss (book two of the With a Kiss Duet, releasing in June 2024). The Sinners cannot be read on its own but does not need to be read for the duet to fall into place. It is simply more content for the readers who want a deeper dive into our main character, Sly Lucchetti. Reader discretion is advised. The Sinners features mature themes and content that may not be suitable for all audiences. Please visit the author's website for a full list of content warnings.


My Review

I enjoyed this novella. A nice bridge between books. It allowed me to get to know Sly a little more. I really felt his anguish about Vinnie. He and her share a strong love. If anything, this novella did make me grow closer to Sly. 

I need more on The Sinner's MC. The little bit that I got to know of them, I wanted more. Cain and his crew! The bonus chapter from Vinnie's POV, just made me that more excited to read the next book in the duet. I am ready for more of Sly and Vinnie. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway