Book Review: The Fall Out




Let’s celebrate! It’s release day for THE FALL OUT by @jennibarabooks! Grab it in KU!  

#OneClickHere  

https://a.co/d/6gchPOt 


Why you need to #ONECLICK this book…

⚾️Coach's Daughter 

💗Friends to Lovers 

⚾️Baseball Hero 

💗Grumpy/Sunshine 

⚾️Animal loving Heroine

💗One Night Stand


Let me tell the story of how I fell in love with a woman who had no idea that we were even dating. The ridiculousness started when she stole my beer, and trust me, my grumpy self doesn’t normally share. But somehow, Avery Wilson is the exception to every one of my many rules. 

Unfortunately, I’m not hers.

Not only is she the daughter of the Rev’s coach who hates me, she’s also sworn off dating for the year.

Little does she know we’ve been doing just that.

Sure, she says I’m her friend when we watch romcoms or spend holidays together, but I’m just biding my time until the year is up.

With her father against me, and a line of men interested in dating her, once she finds out my true intentions, will we survive the fall out?


#newrelease #jennibara #kindleunlimited #baseballromance #friendstolovers #onenightstand #grumpysunshine #bookaholic #coachsdaughter #newbookalert #bookish #bookstagram #booktok #romancebooks #spicyromance #theauthoragency @theauthor.agency



My Review

I love this book. It has Jenni's humor that I really enjoy. Yet, at the same time there were emotional moments as well. Chris fell hard for Avery. I mean it must be love to let a bird poop in your hands. This is a very big deal for Chris. Once, I learned the reason why, it just made me fall in love with him more.

The witty banter between Chris and Avery had me laughing. This is especially true when it was in relation to Puff. Chris and Puff formed a bromance. The sweet and spicy romance involving Avery and Chris is great. I can't wait to read the next book in this series.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway