Book Review: Coldest Kind of Love

 

From the best selling author of the Killer Boys series comes a new sports romance...

The Crimson Hawk’s are my dream team.
Playing for them for the last few years has been the best time of my life.
I worked hard for my chance to be here, playing alongside my best friends, and wouldn’t change a thing.
After losing my dad, all I wanna do is make him proud day in and day out every time I get out on that ice.
Until he comes along, and ruins everything I’ve been so used to.
The man who I once called my stepbrother, my best friend, my lover.
But he gave me too many reasons to hate him.
I made my peace with losing him years ago.
But how am I supposed to keep hating him when he’s my new left winger, taunting me on and off the ice?
Foster Callcott is the bane of my existence, and I don’t know how long I can keep hating him.

"I just want to play nice again, Foster"

An authors note is located at the front of the book with any warnings before reading.
Coldest Kind of Love is a high heat, high angst, high banter book. The characters fall into each other hard and fast. This book is intended for 18+.
This story ends in a HEA that the characters work hard for.


My Review

I am a fan of M.P. This sports romance is a really good one. I look forward to them writing more sports romances. If you love MM romances with engaging characters and a good storyline, then, you should pick up a copy of this book. 

Where Foster and Ronan are concerned, I felt the raw emotions that they had for each other. It was not just about "s#x" but "love". There was a range of emotions that they went through before they could give into each other. One was enemies to lovers. 

The intimate scenes between Foster and Ronan were both sweet and steamy. By the end of the story, these two were in a better place. Happy for them. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway