Book Review: The Devil's Hunt

 

Archer

I am my own God and martyr.
I fear no evil.
The shadow is mine, and so is the valley.
All power demands sacrifice, and I will take what is mine in fire and blood.
Starting with Mila...
My dark angel, come to deliver me from the pits of Hell.
I will baptize in her blood and consecrate the ground with her screams.
She will be mine in this life and the next.
Her name on my lips, when my demons drag me into the flames.


Mila

The Devil is real.
And he's not a little red man with horns and a tail.
He is beautiful.
An enigma.
What we are doing is sick, but no one else touches me like he does.
I want to run from the darkness that consumes my soul,
but in the dark, he's there.
My fallen angel.
Waiting with open arms, welcoming me to Hell.
In his embrace, I feel whole.


We sin as devils do. We love as angels do...

I bind myself to you.
My body.
My mind.
My soul.
I am yours, and you are mine.
If death comes for me, I shall wait for you.
We shall not part in this life or the next.

Vivamus, moriendum est.


My Review

If you like dark, stalker, touch her and d!e books, then you do need to read this one. The more the story progresses, the darker the story gets. The "hunt" that Mila participated in was wild. She showed that she is not weak but a fighter. 

Archer had this predatory vibe about him. Every time that he got a hold of Mila and had her going wild with desire! Instantly, I was draw to him. Mila took a little bit to warm up to but by the end of the book, I was a fan of her's. 

Two others that I wanted to give a shout out to are Kai and Theo. These two brought humor to the story. Which was a nice addition to this dark read. I am looking forward to reading the next book. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway