Book Review: Race Me Wilder

 

When my Dad sends me to the annual biker's meetup to replace him as a tattoo artist, the last thing on my mind is to bump into a rough biker who doesn’t take no for an answer and taunts me at every turn. I can’t resist his mysterious demeanor, especially, when he won’t take that helmet off at any cost.

F/M spicy romance. Standalone novella within the series Ink Our Hearts. Bikers, MMC motorcycle racer, headstrong and stubborn MC’s, banter, sp!ce, angst, strangers to lovers, found family. The book is intended for individuals over 18. Full list of CW in author's socials.


My Review

Do you like slow burn romances with angst? Well then you are in luck as Race Me Wilder is your next read. The slow dance that Blakely & Meadow did with each other did have me going on an emotional roller coaster. Yet, it was worth it. Once they gave into their feelings, the steam came in full force. That first kiss!

I could really feel the deep connection that Meadow and Blakely shared for one another. They both are strong lead characters. While these two are the main love interest, I enjoyed their friends Lai, Theo, Luka, Frankie, and Dylan to name a few.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway