Book Review: The Storm Beneath the Waves

 


✨🔹 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 🔹✨ 

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 by @ambernicoleauthor & @authorchelsiiklein is #NowAvailable on #KU


✨Blurb ✨


High school is hard, but being a single, teenage mom makes it almost unbearable.


I can’t wait to graduate and leave this cove full of heartache, and judgment far behind me.


I want to explore the ocean and all that it has to offer.


Well, that’s my plan, anyway. Until my heart gets involved. 


After losing my soulmate to the sea, I never expected to fall in love again.


Let alone with two guys. One from my past, the other a broody mysterious bad boy.


Where did he come from and why is he so intent on claiming me? 


They say to keep the sharks below your board, maybe I should have listened.


A war is brewing beneath the waves, fighting to destroy everything I know and love. Determined to take my soul once more.


Some worlds are never meant to be discovered.


But I won’t let the sea win this time. They can’t have him.

 

 

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘉𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘬, 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘓𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘔𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘥, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳.

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨.



My Review


I was very excited to read this book. Fairy tale retellings is nothing new, but it does seem that the newest rage is reverse harem fairy tale retellings. There are elements of the Little Mermaid woven into this book that will have readers happy. I did like seeing the reimagination from the authors with this book. Although, it seems that I am not much of a fan of high school romance stories. The characters just came off too juvenile for me. Despite, the behavior of the characters, I did like them. 


I felt bad for Skye. She had to deal with the mean girl at school. Luckily, she had three men in her life that stuck up for her. When it came to Elliot, he was the best friend. So, he gave off those vibes and I felt a bit bad for him as well as I don't think that Skye's love for him will ever get too steamy, but I hope that I am wrong as the series continues. There is Caspian and Ian. Where Caspian is concerned, I am neutral about him but Ian on the other hand, I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with him. The cliffhanger though leaves me wanting to see how the story progresses in book two. 


🌊Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3vsSqDY 

. 

💙Grab Your Copy Here: https://bit.ly/StormBeneaththeWaves

💙Join @peachykeenas ‘s Masterlist: https://bit.ly/PeachyKeenML 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations