Perfect Timing

Isabel Lang works at a radio station. She has just received news that the station is failing and she needs to come up with a miracle if she wishes to keep her job.

Aidan Roycroft is a famous rock star. It just so happens that Isabel knows Aidan. She decides to call in a favor to Aidan. However Isabel may not be ready to face her past with Aidan.

It has been a while since I can comment on a contemporary romance novel that I thoroughly enjoyed. Anymore when I see a romance novel, I cringe some and have my guard up about the book. In fact, I usually will read these types of books last. Author, Laura Spinella has made me a believer again of these books.

What I loved the most about this book was that Isabel and Aidan's love was for real. It was not just a fling or crush that Isabel or Aidan had but one formed from childhood and friendship. Isabel had me cheering for her. She did not just give in to Aidan and made him work for her. Aidan on the other hand is the boy from the wrong side of the tracks but who grows up to be a rock star and Isabel's true love. The first half of the book is told really from the past but the second half is in the present. Yes, there is a happy ever after ending.

Comments

Unknown said…
hmm
good article.
i have a article related for time must watch.

http://www.20fashions.com/2013/11/is-she-just-fling-or-real-thing.html
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations