Harrowgate is a haunting story about love and loss.

I was very intrigued by the premise of this book. I thought it would be paranormal. It is but not in the way that some readers and even I had had originally expected. When I think paranormal, I think werewolves, vampires, etc. This book is none of that just so that you are not disappointed.

I have mixed feelings about this book. On one hand I liked this book but on the other hand, I did almost give up on it. This is what happened when I read this book. I read and got to about chapter 4 and then I was done with the book. I was disappointed. What I did than was to flip to the last three chapters of the book and started to read from there. I wanted to know how the book ended. It was from here that I got the whole picture which I would have soon had I kept reading from the beginning. It was just that Michael's wife was getting on my nerves. I thought she was really mean towards Michael, who was just trying to get to know his new baby. What I read in the last few chapters got my interested again to pick up from where I left off at chapter 4 and finish the book. Harrowgate is a haunting story about love and loss.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations