Rage is worth a second look.

A police officer’s wife has been murdered and beheaded. Who would want her dead? Also, it seems that the killer was not the only one in the house. An eight year old autistic boy named Devon was there. He holds a clue as to who the killer is.


Jess Harris is on the case along with her romantic interest, Chief of Police Dan Burnett.

Rage is my first introduction to the Faces of Evil series. I must have been hiding under a rock to have not known about this series. This is right up my reading alley. Rage can be read as a stand alone novel. The only thing I would warn about is having not read the prior three novels, I had to get caught up to speed some on Jess and Dan’s relationship.

My only disappointment is that I thought from the back of the book that Devon would play a bigger part in helping to capture the killer. I only comment on this factor because I found Devon to be intriguing and wanted to see him interact more in the book.

Jess is a good female lead. She has a good solid head on her shoulders. I am going to go back and read the prior novels to get to know Jess and Dan better. Rage is worth a second look.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations