Book Review: Two For One

 



Welcome to Valentine Town, where love for the night is just a room away.I live my life one spell at a time.

As a reputable online witch, people paid me for whatever their hearts desire.

Need money, success or love. I gotchu.

That is until a love spell changes everything.

I have a mystery man asking for a lap dance and I’m only a waitress at a strip club.

His friend watching me like a predator about to pounce while I work.

I have a feeling I don’t only see them at work and when one of them breaks into my home in a mask. I should tell them to go but what’s life without a little danger?

Ezra and O were not on my bingo card. I know these dangerous men are only here for a short time but my heart doesn’t get the memo.

Life is good, until we learn that the love spell I did for my coworker went wrong and I put the love spell on us.

Can we trust these feeling are real or will I have lost my only chance at happiness with two masked men who make me feel alive?


My Review

Xiomara is a strong FMC. I love a bada$$ FMC. Oliver and Ezra are amazing. Ezra and his piercing eyes. He is mute. Yet everything that he wants or needs to say is communicated through his eyes. Oliver has a cheeky side to him. 

"Come on Gealt Bheag."

Yes, yes, yes!!! I love this book so much. I was not expecting Oliver and Ezra to have an intimate relationship. This is a nice surprise. I enjoy reading MM romances. In addition, that this added another spicy layer to this story and dynamics involving Xiomara. If you are a fan of this author like I am, you are in for a treat with this newest book. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Giveaway

With Love from Hachette Book Group Giveaway

8 Apps Every Writer Should Have