Audiobook Review: Bound by Her

 



What to Expect:

🥀 Dark Romance

🗡️Enemies to lovers

🥀Forced Proximity

🗡️Why Choose

🥀Age gap

🗡️Secret society

🥀Found family

🗡️Dual POV

🥀Kink


Adria Fedorov doesn’t kneel—she commands.

Inheriting her father’s wealth and position within the Nine—a violent and secretive organization—she’s learned that in her world, trust is weakness and power is everything. But when a dangerous deal from her father’s past resurfaces, it delivers three men to her doorstep.

Bryson: Reckless, volatile, and too defiant for his own good.

Kaydon: Sharp-minded and arrogant, his smirk dares her to break him first.

Seth: Quiet and calculating—his obedience might just be her undoing.

Her task is simple: train them, mold them, and bend them to her will. But in this dangerous game of power and strategy, lines blur, and loyalty becomes a weapon. The cost of control is greater than she ever imagined, and the greatest threat isn’t losing it—it’s wanting to. For the first time, the woman who commands everything might lose the one thing she swore she’d never surrender—her heart.

Three men. One woman. No safe words.



My Review

If you want to really experience this book, listen to the ALC version. Dual Narration by Cassandra Medcalf & Wen Ross. I guarantee that you are going to want to listen to the audible version. I quickly became engaged in the story. I found that once I started listening to the audiobook that many chapters had already passed. It is only fitting that Adria ends up with three strong men, who become obsessed with her. Adria is fierce. Bryson, Kaydon, and Seth all bring something different to the dynamics of this relationship. Each has their own redeeming qualities that I liked. I don't really have a standout favorite as I do like them all. What an ending! Um, I am going to have to continue this series as I have to know what happens next.






*Bound by Her is book one in the Dominant Strategy series. It features unconventional romance and contains themes that are recommended for readers 18+. Please check the author's note for content warnings before reading. Buy now before the price changes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Giveaway

With Love from Hachette Book Group Giveaway

8 Apps Every Writer Should Have