Bite Thy Neighbor

Title: BITE THY NEIGHBOR
Author: Esmae Browder
Publisher: The Wild Rose Press
Pages: 300
Genre: Erotic Paranormal Romance
BOOK BLURB:
Some neighbors suck…literally.
Quirky Maisy Harker spends her time daydreaming about her sexy husband, Jensen Helsing. Though their marriage is one of convenience, Maisy wishes the sparks of heat she feels around him were reciprocated. Sexually starved, she also lusts after her mysterious neighbor, Adam. True, his incisors do look a bit sharp, and he never seems to drink or eat anything—but hey, maybe that’s how he keeps that yummy, drool-worthy physique!
Yet Maisy knows something’s not quite right, and it isn’t long before she learns Adam is a centuries-old vampire embroiled in a gypsy curse placed on the women of her family. All her female ancestors have been drawn to the vampire and bound by his desires, experiencing a terrible side effect of the curse and resulting in death.
It’s up to Maisy to find a way to break the curse once and for all before she, too, falls under his spell.
 My Review

This book is not your campy vampire book. In fact, to put this book in that category would be an insult. This book is so much better. I sunk my teeth into this book and read it in one sitting! The main characters, Maisy and Adam were good characters. There was not really any flaws about them that were a turn off. This book does contain sex scenes but they were tasteful. To be honest, they were some of the hottest scenes I have read in a long time.

It was nice to see that Maisy did not instantly, fall into Adam's whims. Although, it was a struggle. Yet, it was Maisy's anti social attitude that won me over from the start. The nickname she had for one of her neighbor's was funny. While, Adam may be the devil in disguise, you could not help for fall for him. The history that these two shared was a nice touch to this story.


ORDER YOUR COPY:


Amazon

 
 
Esmae Browder is an ex-catholic school girl who loves romance and vodka tonics. When not reading a spicy novel, she enjoys creating them by combining elements of well-known tales and updating them for our modern world. She is the author of the Naughty Shakespeare series, as well as, the paranormal romance Bite Thy Neighbor—a sexy Dracula meets Wisteria Lane style novel.

WEBSITE & SOCIAL LINKS:

WEBSITE | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

 
Book Excerpt:

You’re the one I’ve been waiting for,” Adam whispered. “And I’ve waited a long time.”

I was unable to fight being aroused by this sexy man with the fierce, dark eyes. His lips were a pale red, and as I looked at them, my mind instantly pictured us in a heated lip lock, our tongues ravishing each other. All my senses jumped to high alert.

“I don’t know what you mean,” I whispered back, unable to keep the shake out of my voice. “You don’t know me. And…and I’m a married woman.”

“Married?” he scoffed and grabbed my hand, kissing it lightly. “That doesn’t matter when it comes to destiny.”

Damn. His lips on my skin set my heart skipping. I started to feel a little tingle between my legs.

“Destiny?” I asked, shifting slightly.

“Don’t play dumb with me, my sweet Maisy.” Adam smiled and then stood in front of me so quickly I didn’t see the actual movement. “You can’t deny the passion you feel for me,” he said, going to his knees. “I’ve been in your dreams. I know your desires.”

He put a hand on my bare leg, sliding it up to my thigh as light as a feather.

“That’s not possible.” I shivered, wondering if he would slip that hand higher and discover how vulnerable I was without panties. “You’re teasing me.”

“Am I?”
 
 

Comments

Unknown said…
Thanks for your kind words!

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations