Book Review: Within Her Magic

 



Merissa



My time in the shadows has come to an end. It’s time to stand up and fight.

After the brutal murder of her parents and being forced to leave her beloved sister behind, Merissa has been single-minded in her mission—learn to control her magic and become a more powerful witch in order to return to the wolves’ territory and free her sister.

Kayden

My wolf grows restless with his need to protect and claim her.

Four years ago, on the day of his brother’s wedding, Kayden met his fated mate and vowed to keep her safe and out of his father’s clutches. Now she is no longer the young, inexperienced witch he let go and tried to protect. She is a warrior, a force to be reckoned with, and he intends to claim her.


Within Her Magic is a dark paranormal fantasy and not for the pearl clutchers amongst you. Not suitable for under 18’s. Triggers include violence (lots of it), dubious and non consent, and death, which may require a whole box of tissues. You can also expect some steamy scenes.


My Review

I absolutely love this book. It is the perfect combination of fantasy, intrigue, adventure, and romance. Oh, and did I mention that it features shifters, witches, and vampires. All my favorite types of paranormal creatures to read about. What more could I ask for. Well, another PNR book from author N. Dune. Which she promised there would be another in the future. 

Merissa aka Rissa is the perfect heroine. She is bold, strong, and powerful. With how the story is laid out; Rissa is the main focal character. There are others but where Rissa and Kayden are concerned, it is a while before Kayden makes his appearance again. This was fine with me as it allowed me to really get to know Rissa. 

However, when Kayden made his appearance and he and Rissa connected. There were fireworks! Let's just say that my dreams got a lot spicier after reading this book. Do yourself a favor and pick up a copy of this book today. You will be thanking me that you did. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway