Aberration is not to be missed. This book will take you on a roller coaster ride that will have you wanting more.

Kassidy works for the FBI. Five years ago she was attacked. She barely survived with her life. However the guy who attacked her was killed. Kassidy is past all that now and has moved on with her life. That is except for her sister’s murder. Every year for sixteen years Kassidy has received the same flower arrangement…purple hyacinths. The flowers have to be from Lexie’s killer but Kassidy has not been able to figure out who it is.


Lexie’s killer has been tracking down Kassidy for years. He is drawing closer to her. With each step that he takes, he leaves more bodies in his wake. Kassiday will need to watch her back before she becomes her sister’s next victim.

Aberration is my first introduction to author Lisa Regan. This book started out strong and with a bang. It never stopped until the end. I love a good mystery/suspense novel. In fact this is my favorite genre. Now that I have read this book, I will be keeping my eye sight on Lisa and what she comes out with next. I read this book on my computer. I wanted to point this out because there was plenty of action going on that I did not mind sitting in front of my computer screen to read this book.


Kassidy was a powerful woman. She can definitely hold her own with the guys and against killers. Especially ones that want to kill her. I mean in the first few scenes of this book, Kassidy was awakened by a psycho killer and had her jaw broken yet she still found a way to shot the guy dead all with being tied up. Aberration is not to be missed. This book will take you on a roller coaster ride that will have you wanting more.

Lisa Regan is a suspense novelist. She has a Bachelor’s Degree in English and Master of Education Degree from Bloomsburg University. She lives in Philadelphia with her husband and daughter.


Check out more about this book here

Comments

Lisa Regan said…
Thank you so much for your review! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations