Out of Range

Charlie and his wife, Julie used to travel to dangerous countries like Uzbekistan. That was until Charlie almost lost his life and Julie their new born child.


Now, Charlie and Julie have two children. Charlie is living more of a quieter life as a desk reporter. That all changes when Julie disappears.

I have only watched about two episodes of Without a Trace. So I could not really judge what Mr. Steinberg would bring to the table with his debut novel. Well I can tell you after reading this book what Mr. Steinberg brings to the table, the triple “E”…Excitement, Edge of your thrill ride, and Energy. I started reading this book and could not read it fast enough. It has been a while since I have read an international thriller that had me excited to read it and put a smile on my face.

Charlie is the perfect hero. He has personality and he is relatable. Readers can feel the strong love he has for his family and wife. They can understand the need and want to go to the ends of the earth to bring back their loved ones. I don’t want to say too much more as I don’t want to give anything away. You will just have to check this book out for yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway