"I got stranded with Alex Kava


I want to say thanks for sharing my twisted tales. I know there are a lot of good books out there, and I appreciate that you continue to buy mine. As a thank you, I'd like to send you a special gift when you pre-order STRANDED before July 16th. Not only that, you get to choose: a black 14 oz. ceramic mug (#2 in our collector mug series) with the imprint "I got stranded with Alex Kava;" an insulated lunch bag imprinted with, "On the run with Alex Kava;" or a fun tote with the imprint, "Get stranded with Alex Kava

Want all three? Pre-order three copies [hardcover, audio and ebooks qualify]. Each order is eligible for a gift. But hurry, these are limited editions!



For more details and to submit your proof of purchase click here.

(Proof of purchase required. Gift is sent directly from Alex and not any bookseller. Because of breakage, ceramic mug is only available to USA/Canada sales.)

  WANT AN AUTOGRAPHED COPY?

Pre-order from one of the booksellers listed and I'll autograph AND personalize a copy for you. Better yet, come meet me while I'm on tour. (CLICK HERE for cities and dates.)

Remember these copies also qualify for a gift so don't forget to submit your proof of purchase via the website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations