The Princeling




The queen has passed away and Princess Elizabeth has claimed the throne. Elizabeth received little to no opposition to her becoming queen. With the raise of Queen Elizabeth comes a greater respect for Protestantism as the new religion. There is one family who does feel threatened with this new religion…The Morlands. The Morlands want to bring back Catholicism as the one and only religion. John Morland plans to find a way to keep the Morlands in a place of great power. It won’t be easy as John will have to find some new allies. You never know who is really your ally or enemy.

The Princeling is book three in the Morland Dynasty series. I have not read the first two books but it was easy to jump right into this one. While, I like reading about this time period and enjoy the Tudors, I just found that I was middle of the road with this book. The beginning was slow going for me. It took me a while to really start to get into this book. Though, I found this book interesting. I am not that familiar with the Morlands. It was nice to get to know them. Also I found it intriguing regarding the battle of the religions between Protestantism and Catholicism. Overall, though there may have been some bumps throughout this book, I still think it is worth checking into, if you are a fan of the Tudors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations