The Zombie Chicken Award


I was awarded this from J. Kaye




The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all...



I award the following bloggers. Because I can't just choose five!

Comments

Julie P. said…
Wow! Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!
I got it too!! Yay!

P.S. Another award awaits you at:

http://creativitygone.blogspot.com/2009/03/day-112-proxiwha-zombie-chickens.html
Blodeuedd said…
congrats :)
I just stumbled upon this blog but it's nice
Anonymous said…
Thank you SO MUCH, Cheryl! If this isn't the cutest award AND I like the dialogue with it! I am honored!
Darlene said…
Thanks so much Cheryl. I really appreciate it and congrats on getting it yourself. In your contest memo you said you won't be around for a bit. I sure hope you're ok.

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations