Questing for Uberjoy


Orion cane not wait for his fiance, Joycelyn to return from her work with the Peace Corps. Once she returns then Orion and Joycelyn aka Uberjoy will be married. Things take a bad turn for the worse, when Orion learns that his Uberjoy along with the rest of the Peace Corp group has been taken. As if things could not get any worse, Orion discovers that the group who took his Uberjoy is part of a sex trafficking ring. Orion travels halfway across the world to save his Uberjoy.

Questing for Uberjoy is book three in the Post-Lux Trilogy. I have not read the first two books in this trilogy but have to say that I did not feel like I was missing anything. The only thing I could see possibly missing was Orion and Joycelyn relationship. Althought, I thought it was pretty evident in this book by Orion's determination to find his Uberjoy. Orion was a man on a mission and he would not let anyone oe anything stand in his way. I liked this. He was a man of action. This book surprised me in a good way. The illustrations in this book were very well done. They helped me to picture the locations that Orion traveled and make the story come alive even more. I thought that this story ended on a strong, high note.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations