A Private History of Happiness: Ninety-Nine Moments of Joy from Around the World

I thought that A Private History of Happiness: Ninety-Nine Moments of Joy from Around the World was a nice compilation of short stories or moments in time of happy events that happened to people.


When I say the stories are short, I mean it. They are like a page and a half. Although, the stories do not have to be very long in order to get the message. While, I did not read all of the stories, the ones that I read were good. Some better then others. Of course, how can you judge happiness? As this collection shows for each person happiness means something different for some it is riding a horse, for others…discovering a new place, remembering a moment with good friends, etc.

Like I said prior, some stories just interested me more then others but still a good collection and worth giving a second glance at. You just might find your own happiness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations