That's When I Talk to God




That’s When I Talk to God is a good, educational story for children. I liked the lesson that this book taught. That is that you don’t have to just talk to God at night but you can talk to him anytime…small or large. I liked the illustrations as well. I thought they were colorful. The only comment I would make about this book is that I did feel that this book would be better suited to a little older age group like five and older. I think that this age group has a better attention span and would understand the message that this book is telling. That’s When I Talk to God is a book that both parents and grand parents should read with their children. It is not only children that need to know that they can talk to God anytime but this is a good reminder to adults as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations