Bingo over at Bookin with Bingo is hosting this challenge. I thought I would give it a try.
*The Challenge: Choose one book from each of the following categories to read this year. As you read them keep track of the titles and when you have done them all, report back. There is no OFFICIAL prize other than the sense of accomplishment.....well, maybe one or two little treats to the first who finish and some surprise prizes in between now and DECEMBER. I think it will be great fun! I will put little reminders in every so often to keep people working on this!
1. A book with a "profession" in its title. Examples might include: The Book Thief, The Island of Dr. Moreau, The Historian
2. A book with a "time of day" in its title. Examples might include: Twilight, Four Past Midnight, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
3. A book with a "relative" in its title. Examples might include: Eight Cousins, My Father's Dragon, The Daughter of Time
4. A book with a "body part" in its title. Examples might include: The Bluest Eye, Bag of Bones, The Heart of Darkness
5. A book with a "building" in its title. Examples might include: Uncle Tom's Cabin, Little House on the Prairie, The Looming Tower
6. A book with a "medical condition" in its title. Examples might include: Insomnia, Coma, The Plague*
You may overlap books with other challenges, but please don't use the same book for more than one category in THIS CHALLENGE!
*You don't need to decide exactly which books you will be reading ahead of time, though you're certainly welcome to. To join enter here
I have not decided which ones I want to read for this challenge sp, as I read the books. I will list them.