This book should be called Scorching Heat and not Slow Heat! It is that hot and good.

Micah Jones works for KFA, a bounty hunting service. Micah’s latest target is Maggie O’Malley. Maggie just happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. She is a book keeper for her Uncle. Unfortunately for Maggie her Uncle is conducting some shady business. Maggie decides to hire Micah to clear her name.


Slow Heat is the latest book in the Bounty Hunters series. I am enjoying this series. Besides, what is not to love about this series…romance, strong male and female leads, and a good storyline. Of course, I must admit that for me it is all about the guys. The guys can track me down anytime.

I really liked Micah. He was the bad boy that did reform and turn into the good guy in the end. While, it was easy to see the chemistry between Micah and Maggie, it still took me a little while to see them together as a couple. However, it did not take but the first love making scene for me to quickly see that Micah and Maggie were good together. This book should be called Scorching Heat and not Slow Heat! It is that hot and good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations