The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories Volume 2 is a fun collection of short stories.



The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories Volume 2 is a fun collection of short stories. Some of the stories are quirky, which I liked. The illustrations that went with the stories were great. I almost could tell what some of the story were about by just by looking at the pictures. I did not need the words to go with them.

In addition, I like the idea of how this collection of stories came about. I checked out Joseph’s website, HitRecord and it is a very cool site. Everyone should check the site out. There are stories in this book for everyone.


Some of my favorites are:


One day she looked

Up and discovered an

Opening in her planet,

She wondered if she

Wasn’t alone after all.

-----------------------------

I just need some time away

To remember why I stay.
-------------------------
After you died I realized that

I never really liked hunting.

I just liked hanging out with you.


After reading this collection of stories, I am inspired enough that I just might have to upload a story of my own on the HitRecord website. I would suggest giving this book a look. It is worth every penny of the purchase price. I love when people can come together and share what inpires them.
This book show cases some of that and more.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations