After the Rain is a good read with nice characters.




Suzanne Paris is running away. Someone terrible is trying to find her. Suzanne is heading to Atlanta, when the bus stops at Walton, Georgia. Suzanne feels a strong pull towards this small town. Well it also does not hurt that the necklace that Suzanne’s mother gave her has the name R. Michael Jewelers, Walton inscribed on the back. Suzanne does not make the best first impression, especially on the mayor, Joe.


After the Rain is the follow up to Falling Home. You do not have to read that book prior to reading this one. In fact, it has been a while since I read Falling Home that I did not realize in the beginning that this book was the follow up to Falling Home. One thing that I enjoy about Karen White’s books are her characters. Good or bad the characters do draw me into their world. When I say bad what I really mean is that the character may be a bad person but I still feel something towards them. Luckily for this book, there was not really any “bad” persons, other then the person that Suzanne was running from. This means that I am invested in that character. So for this fact, this book is a fast read.

In the beginning I was not so fond of Suzanne or Joe. I understood about Suzanne having a guard around herself but she came off standoffish. Joe was rude to Suzanne, which I did not think he needed to be. However, after getting to know them more as the story progressed, I could feel the chemistry between Suzanne and Joe. The people of Walton are friendly and entertaining. Or course, some of my favorites were Joe’s Aunt Lucinda and his younger children like Amanda. The younger kids always get me in the books. They have such innocence. After the Rain is a good read with nice characters.

Comments

anika kennedy said…
Very useful post shared by you.Python is a high-level general-purpose programming language. It is widely used to develop many types of applications such as web applications, user interface development, games, network programming, data analysis, and machine learning. You also need to have programming knowledge as you need to provide some coding examples as well in your assignments. Due to these limitations, many students seek Python assignment help from top programmers and score perfect grades. We have an expertise in providing best assignment help, all assignment help, to help students.
trishapitt said…
A good style in writing will definitely hold reader’s attention and develop his or her imagination. It helps to show writer’s autonomy and freedom of speech. It is author’s right to choose the words he or she wants. More in 4 types of writing.
Nice Blog !
Our experts at QuickBooks Phone Number are available to help you fix all your QuickBooks issues in this global situation.
Maria Garcia said…
Hi, other than economics assignment help are there other subjects that you cover? I am having several assignments one needs an economics homework help expert and the other one needs a financial expert. If you can guarantee quality work on both then I can hire you to complete them. All I am sure of is that I can hire you for the economics one but the finance one I am not sure.


Unknown said…
I am a student and study at the correspondence department. Since I worked a lot, I missed all the deadlines for the delivery of the term paper. It was also not an easy subject. In general, I turned to https://essaysprofessors.com/personal-narrative-essay.html to help me. It was a little embarrassing, because I had to do the term paper very urgently and quickly. The company went to a meeting and tried to complete everything as quickly as possible. Formulated, revealed all the required topics in the coursework. In the end, I handed over the work and was credited to me! The price, however, turned out to be not small, but what to do, the quality is justified.
Shashkay said…
Thank you so much for your information! Is you need fashionable sunglasses in Pakistan so you can visit right now.
Goodtime said…
Thanks for sharing this very important, thoughtful and educative piece, the subject matter is well thought out and very interesting, i have learnt a lot from it, it is very helpful. how much is coou post utme form
davidjames said…

Are You Preparing for clat? We bring you a list of the best clat coaching in Delhi
that facilitated the best coaching for clat in Delhi. Tutorguideinindia listed them on the basis of reviews, fees structure, past results, and more. get clear all your doubts from this blog post.

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations