Falling

 

You just boarded a flight to New York.

There are one hundred and forty-three other passengers onboard.

What you don’t know is that thirty minutes before the flight your pilot’s family was kidnapped.

For his family to live, everyone on your plane must die.

The only way the family will survive is if the pilot follows his orders and crashes the plane.

Enjoy the flight.


My Review

When I read the premise for this book I just knew I had to read it right away. Well, I am happy to report that this book did not disappoint. In fact, I am more shocked than anything. Shocked because this is author, T.J. Newman's debut novel. It does not read like a first book.

Author, T.J's background of being a fight attendant means that she also was able to gain knowledge from pilots. As an aviation fan, I can say that the lingo used was accurate. 

As soon as I started reading this book, I was hooked. I could not put this book down to the point that I finished it in one sitting. That was that good. It was like I was in the airplane experiencing everything first hand. I can guarantee you that this is a book that readers will be raving about this year. It is already in my top 3 for 2021!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations