Got it Bad

Kellan Maguire's on the run from the mob, living a secret life. The only bright spot is his U.S. Marshal handler. Yeah, he wants to handle her....a lot. And in spite of all the rules it would break, Federal Marshal Delaney Evans secretly fears she’d risk everything for one night with Kellan. Even though Delaney’s career, her entire world, could implode if she admits how important he is to her. And all that is before the biggest complication of all hits.


My Review

If you have never read a book from this author, then, you are in for a real treat. Instant love for the characters; especially Kellan and Delaney. They were good for each other. I don't blame Delaney for breaking the rules where Kellan is concerned. He was hard to resist and I don't mean just on the eyes. He had a sweet side to him as well. Example is when he carved a heart with their initials (Ooh/Ahh). Yet, this book is not just all about Delaney and Kellan. Not that I am complaining. There is a nice storyline that goes with this book.

I have not read the prior novels that really focused on Kellan's brothers, Rafe and Flynn. Yet, after reading this book, I want to go back and read the other two books. From what I got to know of the other two brothers, they were good guys that just found themselves mixed up in a bad situation. Bad as in "mobster" level.

Check out my Instagram post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway